Ir al contenido principal

MY FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR!

 Hello everybody. This time I want to tell you about what happened to me this year.

To begin with, it has been a very hectic year due to the context of the pandemic, even during the first months of the year I was infected with Covid-19 and it was not pleasant at all. Luckily, it only lasted a couple of weeks and I heal quickly, as did my family who lives with me. Also, during these last months with the vaccination of the population, positive cases and infection rates have decreased, which makes me very happy because progress is being made. in the plan to phase 3 and we can do sports and social relations with a little more freedom.

On the other hand, in terms of the university, I think I have had a good semester and I have dedicated myself what is necessary to pass my lines and the truth is that I feel satisfied with that. I have learned quite a few new concepts and modeling based on architecture. In a way this motivates me to keep learning more and more things.

As for the country, I think it has been a much more regular start to the year than the end of last year when everything was so hectic. We have elected our representatives to make the new constitution and thus make a better chili. I think this has been an important milestone in the history of our country. Without a doubt a great advance.


In general I think it has been a good first half of the year and I am very hopeful that everything will continue to improve.


Greetings to all !

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Subject

  Today I´ll talk about my favorite subject during this first semester of 2021. I ‘ve really enjoyed learning during WORKSHOP 2: CONCEPTUALIZATION OF THE ARCHITECTURAL SPACE. In this subject we develop complex architectural exercises that contain architectural plans, models, diagrams. Personally, I feel that it has helped me a lot to grow professionally, also I have had good grades which confirms my learning. At the beginning of the semester we developed a task that consisted of creating labyrinth-type spaces. Through different references I was able to carry out an interesting project for my teachers, where through spatial modules, which grow infinitely, an architectural system is generated, which contains a connection between vertical and horizontal spaces. During this work I learned to work on black bond paper, presenting my sheet in a kind of negative photo.   The second exercise of our workshop, they gave us a land with a high slope where the commission was to make a building i

My Favourite Piece of Technology

 Hi!, To begin I’ ll tell you that I’ ll talk about my favorite piece of technology. This is the drone. I have been a photography lover for many years and this was born when I began to visit different places and during these trips taking a camera with me was indispensable. We all know the usefulness of photography, it is very versatile, since you can capture moments, landscapes, works, faces,body, art, etc. After a while of having my professional camera and giving it proper use, I got a drone to expand my knowledge on the subject. It's a fantastic piece of technology! I can fly my drone just for fun reaching great distances and flying at 60 km/ h. It‘ s also an incredible work tool that can be used for topographic studies, to make recordings, and even broadcast live. I’ ve already had it for more than two years and I am thinking of changing it because it is very large and difficult to transport. I hope to find a good deal! This year I have not been able to use it much because o

A PHOTOGRAPH YOU LIKE!

 Hi everyone!, this time I 'll tell you about one of the photos that I like the most. For me it's a very difficult decision to choose one of the many photos that I 've since I 'm a camera lover. This is why I thought about two of my great passions ...Soccer and Travel. Capture this image at the Maracana in Rio de Janeiro, one of the most mythical stadiums in the world of soccer. For me, soccer beyond sports represents a form of social expression where the essential element is the fan. It's known that those who play are the players but without the existence of the fans it would not mean anything, this great work structure that has developed would be nothing without each fan who buys a ticket, shirts and also channels to be able to follow their club. Also the fan is capable of transcending rationality since for him this passion moves everything. Soccer is capable of uniting the rich and the poor and confront them on a field without social prejudice. Returning to the p